And DO Something!
Economic Development Consultant
Armed with an MBA and powerful leadership skills through his experience in sports, business and community service, and driven with a passion to succeed, David Carranza is a valuable resource to any organization or community seeking a resourceful, high energy, economic development partner.
David is a proven Professional with a history of marketing, management, relationship and communication skills. David is a top performer with high business acumen, able to affect positive change to any situation. His expertise is developing and nurturing institutional relationships and moving any project forward to completion.
He has a proven record of results and bottom-line accountability with special skills in:
- Capital Requests
- Revenue Generation
- Corporate & Community Relations
- Staff & Team Building
- Partnership Relationships
- Economic Development
- Little League All Star
- College Scholarships in Athletics
- Junior College Baseball Team Captain
- Top Advertising Salesman- Arizona Daily Star/Tucson Citizen
- American Press Institute Scholarship
- Newspaper Association Award Recipient: The “Extra Card” Program
- Small Business Commission of Southern Arizona Award: “Business Technology Use”
- Ben Warren Scholar for Economic Development
- Family Man
- 500+ Linkedin Connections
- Committed To Excellence
- Opus Dei, Catholic Church
- First Sign Company in Tucson to install a fully operational Solar sign
- Developed an Economic Vitality Plan for the City of South Tucson
- Modified Corporate Culture to improve customer service
- Developed an award winning advertiser/subscriber retention program
- Headed the Small Business Commission for the City of South Tucson
In a recent podcast interview on ‘The Stay Amazing Show”, David shared his story of faith, resilience and persistence during a serious health crisis. So determined to not let this experience slow him down, that as soon as he left his three week stay in ICU, David hit the ground running to regain his strength, continue his growth as a consultant and share his inspirational story.
The take-a-way? David’s drive to learn, succeed and devote his talents to his clients, while still growing personally, make him a valuable resource in leading your team to develop projects and create successful campaigns. Bottom line. Results.
Episode 3: David Carranza
To Consult With A Proven Leader and Visionary,
Contact David Here